Welcome to Central Coast Body Therapists . . .
Every person is unique with special needs that require individual attention
to ensure that the individual is feeling mentally, physically
and spiritually nurtured.
To provide clients with the opportunity to have their individual
needs addressed through the experience that massage and other forms
of bodywork therapy provides.
The Center provides Massage, Beauty, Day Spa & Energetic Therapies to clients.
The Clinic has been operating for over 10 years under Central Coast Body Therapists
but the Therapists who work under this banner have a combined 40 years
in the massage industry both as Therapists and Teachers.
The Center also operates as Central Coast Body Therapists Training Center with
Courses in Massage, Day Spa Therapies, Energetic Healing Modalities,
Beauty, CPE Massage Workshops and General Interest Workshops.
What Central Coast Body Therapists can offer you:
* Training is designed around Post Graduate Certificate Workshops for developing additional skills and ongoing CE (continued education) points for Massage,
Bodywork, Beauty/Day Spa Therapists & Natural Practitioners with
a minimum Certificate IV level of training or equivalent.
* If you are in the process of studying your Certificate IV but have not
completed but would still like to learn additional skills to
complement your studies we can help.
* Workshops in Skills Updates in Specific Modality Techniques
for Massage & Day Spa Therapies.
* Half Day & One Day Workshops are with a Tutor (one-on-one) hands-on
Personal Tuition are based on 80% Practical Application & 20% Theory.
* Certificates of Attainment & Academic Transcripts are given at the
completion of Workshops to enable you to attain your insurance,
Industry CE Points & to immediately use the modality in your workplace.
* No enrolment fees are charged to do any workshop with CCBT.
* Workshop Prices are competitive within the market.
* Included in course fee is a comprehensive course booklet.
* A Professional, Caring, Supportive, High standard
of personal tuitional training.
* Workshops are offered the whole year through. "YOU" decide when
you need to do a Workshop. (We don't need to wait for numbers
to fill a course before you can complete it.)
* Workshops are designed to fit in with the Therapist's
busy schedule with the flexibility to book when it suits your
work demands or time constraints.
* Workshops are designed around Competency Standards
where there is an already established Training Package.
* Post-Graduate Workshops are designed for Skilled Therapists
looking to increase their skills, techniques & knowledge base.
* A practise body can be provided for the personal tuition seminar
sessions if you don't have someone you can bring along with you.
* Workshops do not need any additional supervised clinic hours.
The Training Centre is located at Green Point in Gosford Shire on the Central Coast.
For information on our courses & workshops phone the office on
(02) 4365 5103.
(click on links above for more information about the services we provide)